- By entering the UMG Nashville ("Sponsor") David Nail March Bracket Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) and accepting the terms herein, you agree to be bound by the following rules (“Rules”), which constitute a binding agreement between you, on one hand, and MCA Records, a Division of UMG Recordings, Inc. (collectively “UMG Nashville”), on the other. These Rules apply only to the Sweepstakes and not to any other sweepstakes or contest sponsored by UMG Nashville or any division of Universal Music Group.
- All entries become property of Sponsor.
- Eligibility: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You must be a lawful permanent resident of the United States and be at least 18 years old or older as of your date of entry. Sweepstakes void in Puerto Rico, U.S. Territories and possessions, outside of the U.S., and where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes and any web site pages and advertisements relating thereto, are intended for viewing only within the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the United States. Employees and agents of UMG Nashville, Universal Music Group, and their respective affiliate, subsidiary, and parent companies, and advertising and promotions agencies and their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, children and their spouses) are ineligible to enter or win.
- Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) Apple 16 GB WiFi iPad 2, one (1) autographed copy of David’s CD The Sound Of A Million Dreams and one (1) autographed copy of David’s CD I'm About To Come Alive (Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $430.00) First Prize: Five (5) First Prize winners will receive an autographed copy of David’s latest CD The Sound Of A Million Dreams.(ARV: $15). Total ARV of all prizes: $505.00)
- Drawing and Notification: Any person who submits a bracket at http://games.espn.go.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/en/group?groupID=12468 is eligible to win. Winner will be selected in a random drawing from all qualified entries received, after the tournament ends on April 2nd, 2012 by Sponsor or its designee, whose decisions will be final. Winner will be notified by e-mail on or about April 3rd, 2012. If Sponsor or its designee is unable to contact potential Winner by e-mail or phone (using the contact information provided at the time of entry) and/or if the potential Winner fails to respond to notification within two (2) business days of issuance, the potential Winner will be disqualified and forfeit his or her right to the prize, and an alternate Winner will be selected.
- Winner's Affidavit: Each Winner will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, a Publicity Release, a written version of these Rules and any additional documentation, waivers and releases that may be required (individually and collectively, “Affidavit”). The Affidavit will require that each Winner provide his/her Social Security Number for tax purposes due to potential payments from Sponsor to the Winner and will be used solely for such tax purposes. The requirement for a publicity release shall be void where prohibited. The Affidavit will provide that by acceptance of the prize, the Winner releases Sponsor from any and all liability for injuries, damages or expenses sustained in connection with the Sweepstakes or with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize. Failure to sign the Affidavit may cause the Winner to forfeit the prize. Failure of the Winner to respond to notification and/or to complete and return the Affidavit within one week after sent to such Winner will be deemed a forfeiture of the prize and an alternate Winner will be selected from the eligible entries.
- General: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. If any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected. All federal, state or other tax liabilities (including income tax) arising from this Sweepstakes will be the sole responsibility of each prize winner. Except where prohibited by law, each Winner's entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Sweepstakes Entities to use said Winner's name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and address (city and state) worldwide and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation. This Sweepstakes is subject to these official rules. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these official rules. Winners and entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, and the officers, employees and agents of each, from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with the Sweepstakes will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received by Sponsor.
- Limitations of Liability: Sponsor, Universal Music Group, any Internet access providers, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their agents, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents (collectively “Released Parties”) disclaim any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry of entry information, human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof, inability to access any web site or download materials, damage to a user's computer system (hardware & software) due to participation in this Sweepstakes, or late, lost, incomplete, misdirected or mechanically reproduced entries. If in the opinion of Sponsor, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of this Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes, and award the prize from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the action requiring such termination. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action by the Sponsor or its designees. Entrants agree to hold harmless the Released Parties from and against all claims and damages arising in connection with their participation and/or entry in this Sweepstakes and/or the awarding or use of any prize awarded.
- Official Rules and Winners List: For an additional copy of these Rules or the names of the Winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: UMG Nashville David Nail March Bracket Sweepstakes, 401 Commerce Street, Suite 1100, Nashville, Tennessee 37219. Attention: Rules or Winners List. Requests received after 4/30/12 will not be honored. This Sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of state of Tennessee in the United States of America and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited by law.
- Sponsor: MCA Nashville, a Division of UMG Recordings, Inc., 401 Commerce Street, Suite 1100, Nashville, Tennessee 37219.